Thursday, February 10, 2011

Save Electiricy when Buying New Equipment
From: Frugal Heating Tips And Energy Saving Ideas
www.frugal-living-tips.com

Whilst finding frugal heating tips around my house to help me save on those horrible utility bills, I came across other energy saving ideas which over time would also help to reduce my expenditure.

I was amazed at just how many little ways there were to make the home more economical.

Here are my frugal heating tips and other energy saving suggestions to help reduce that awful feeling of dread every time you have to open your latest utility bill.

New Equipment - When buying new household items such as washing machines, refrigerators and cookers always make sure that you buy energy efficient one. Usually they are graded A - E depending on how much energy they use, with A being the most efficient.

They may cost a little more to buy initially than the less efficient ones but considering how long you will be using the equipment just imagine how much your savings could be over time.

MY THOUGHTS

watch out for next posts on the following:


-The Laundry

-Water

-Electricity 

-Cooking

-Heating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers